Thursday, January 13, 2011

Update! and Word of Advice!

Hey guys!
It is taking me a while to do all the Album and designing stuff. Another issue that has come up is today, my iPod Touch messed up on me. It was originally Jailbroken but that didn't cause a problem, though I'm not sure what did. Anyways I lost all my Vocaloid music (99+ songs) so it is going to take me forever to get all my Voca Music back. That leads me to my second thing. BACKUP your iPod's and iPhone's whenever you can! Well not whenever. But if you get music from a friend or something. Back it up. I know that iPod's don't do that but here is an AMAZING program that will allow you to! It's called IFUNBOX, it's very nice. The link will be on the bottom. In other news, I got Truth by T-Square down, and I almost, almost sound like Tissue Hime! Anyways I'll be posting up a Crow'sClaw album soon!

Yours, Bass Ouji

Link For IFUNBOX-  http://www.i-funbox.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment